Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Amazing transformation!

I always talk about my cousins Brad and Jenny on here... Well, me being me, I'm so proud of Jenny~ She's a breast cancer survivor, she's worked her tail off (literally- HA!), lost a ton of weight, and looks fabulous. I, of course, wrote a letter to Weight Watchers magazine about Jenny's journey. She pretty much thought I was crazy for doing that..... Until she got a call, was flown to New York for a free trip with a stylist, hair and make-up artist, a photo shoot, the works! She's going to be featured both on-line and in the magazine! You go Jenny... Here's the link! I'm so proud of you!

http://www.weightwatchers.com/success/art/index.aspx?SuccessStoryID10981&sc=600

P.S.... Make sure you watch the video... I cried... and had oatmeal for breakfast:)