Sunday, September 27, 2009

How About Them Skins?

I don't even think I'll go there... or try to defend my skins... I'm just hoping Zorn doesn't get axed in the morning:(

Happy Fall Y'all... We had a busy weekend... I actually got to go to Georgetown friday night to see my cousin Sara's place... talk about a-dor-able!!! She is totally living Sex and the City... and we got to hang out and laugh all night long watching the Todd and Pasha show:) The rest of the weekend was filled with birthday parties, park time, a fall festival- you can't pass up free pumpkins:), and of course, family time...

When we got to my parent's house tonight, I saw this on their front porch... Have you ever had a random thing just make you happy? This did... my mom is sooo talented... she painted a freakin' pumpkin and made this thing up... Oh lord... I'm turning into Judy... pumpkins and fall decorating are making me giddy!!!

The kids had a great time hanging out...