Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My quest...

The kids and I have been on a mission for over a month now... I have never found a four leaf clover in my entire life... and I want to find one... or get one!!! Every time we go to the park, we sit down and search for them... but so far, as Chris says, "we're not lucky." When preschool is let out, all the kids sit on the steps outside of the church with the teachers, and the moms all take turns getting their kid. Today, Chris was sooo proud.. it was his turn to get up and he ran right to me and in front of everyone he said, "Look what I got you Mommy!!!! I got you a three-leaf clover. I couldn't find you a four one, but I got you a three one!" He was soooo excited- and of course it melted my heart:) Everyone else kind of just laughed, but if they knew what we do and how we're trying so hard to find one, they would know that I was sooo proud to know he was thinking about his mama while he was in school:)