Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I don't think they missed us!

Brendan and I were lucky enough to take one more vacation before the start of school... We headed down to Smith Mountain Lake for a few days... and we dropped our babies off at our trusty babysitters, Gram and Pop Pop's, while we headed down to Atlanta to cheer on our Hokies... I missed them so much, but it was definatly a great get away! I really don't think they had time to miss us- They had soooo much fun... Can ya tell!

A trip to the Roanoke Zoo

Fishing with Uncle Sean- Look at that fish!

Fishing with Pop Pop

Making homemade juice with the juicer that Uncle Lou got Gram!

Reading Star Wars... He must have been in heavan!


Visiting a park, or course:)

Roasting marshmellows

Eating Ice Cream straight from the creamery

Building a bon fire with Pop Pop... they waited to tell me about him almost falling in twice until I got home:)


Looks like fun, doesn't it... and this is just a few of the pictures and activities... Mommy must seem pretty boring now! Thanks again Gram and Pop Pop for watching them!