Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Oh, and so Toddie doesn't feel left out, I'm proud of him, too. He already has his CPA... and he's Director of Internal Auditing of a huge company, and President and C.E.O of B.F.A.M Clothing Company. He assures us you will see it in stores soon... just about the same time Eric's movie is coming out:)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Mommy~ I had a dream that I would have a precious little boy named Christopher, and it came true.
Chris~ And I had a dream that I would have a baby sister named Addison, and I did.
How sweet is that?:)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Chris was so cute, he got shy around the mermaid. He's recently developed crushes on the princesses and characters... but Sleeping Beauty is his favorite:)
Jack is Papa's boy... they LOVE each other sooo much...
Right when we landed- the kids couldn't wait to see Mickey
Mageroo- sooo cute:)
This is a picture of the sky- a plane was skywriting!
Don't Eric and Jenna look like a happy family:) They were happy to hold the kids for a minute, but enjoyed their dates at the bar and being kid-free!
First, I was getting ready for my adventure by myself... flying with two carseats, a double stroller, two bags, a carry-on... not to mention two children. We were loading onto the big shuttle bus... I gave my things to the driver and started getting situated, getting Addie and Chris strapped in- when the driver called me back because he couldn't figure out how to collapse the stroller- Not thinking I just ran around back to do it myself, knowing it would take just a couple seconds... Then, to my surprise I hear the loudest horn EVER... and people looking out of the hotel in horror... I run around front... and there she is... Addison right in the driver's seat of the huge bus trying to drive the steering wheel and laying on the horn!
Then... we went the the character dining experience at the Magic Kingdom- It was sooo worth the money because the kids got to meet all the Pooh characters~ and Addison sleeps with Pooh every night so they were super excited. Well, Chris participated in the celebration- where all the kids get behind the characters and parade around the large restuaraunt... He had so much fun- until the end when he couldn't find us- We saw him and Brendan went running over to get him- but the look on his face was pure terror- I felt so bad for him! Later that night- I was talking to Chris about it...
Mommy- Chris- you looked so scared when you didn't see us after the marching song- what were you thinking honey?
Chris- I not gonna tell you, because I'm gonna be in trouble.
Mommy- It's o.k. sweetie- mommy and daddy want to know...
Chris- I was thinking... "Oh shit."
I couldn't help but laugh... but I really do need to watch my mouth around him!!!
Oh, the incidents don't end there... After the plane ride, my parents took the kids so I could go to the grocery store by myself (yes, wonderful). When I got back to their house to pick the kids up, we were all upstairs... and I saw Addison had something in her mouth... It was a pill... and not one for children... my dad's blood pressure pill! I got it right away, so she didn't get much... and everything ended up being fine... But needless to say, I had my first call to poison control!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Chris- Daddy- do you tell lies?
Brendan- No- kind of laughing.
Chris- Because you have a really big nose.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Mommy~ Addie Tay, what are you going to say to Mickey Mouse at Disney World?
Addison~ Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Dog- as she breaks out into a dance... (For those of you that don't have kids, that is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song that we jam to way too many mornings.)
Mommy~ Hey Taylor
Addison~ Hey Shelley (right back at me without even hesitating... boy, I'm going to have my hands full)
I'm laying in bed with Chris in the morning half asleep... he rips the biggest fart... make that multiple farts (sorry if that's TMI)... and when I look at him... he says, "I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything." Hilarious... I really have a Bart Simpson in the making on my hands!
Getting a manicure and pedicure in Richmond with Stacie~
Shelley- Oh my gosh- they have Cajun Shrimp... that's Britney Spears favorite color, I have to get it!!!! (as I'm clearly soooo excited.)
Stacie- You know that?
Sad, yes, I'm still a fan:) One day I'll grow up... but not today:)
- We started Christmas off by celebrating at Nona and Papa's house... with carryout Chinese and presents:) We managed to wreck my parent's house in less than an hour~ But all of the grandkids had a blast, and so did we:)
- Then we headed over to Nanny and Pappy's where the real chaos began- Picture about 30 people opening presents all at once:) It's my favorite time of the year... we have traditions that will never be broken- Like having all the grandkids and great grandkids line up by age and parading into the family room- and yes, it includes me... and my cousins that are older than me.
- We came home to put the kids in bed- and Chris remembered to put out the cookies and reindeer food for Ho-Ho--- which were burnt- Yes, Mommy managed to burn the break apart cookies- oops:) Brendan and I had fun putting way too many toys together and playing Santa. We realized, that yet again, we went overboard... next year I'm cutting back.. but I say that every year. Mommy a.k.a. Santa wrote the yearly note to each kid, and cried like a baby as usual. I get way too emotional.
- The kids woke up, Nona and Papa came over, and we watched them open Santa presents... so sweet:)
- We headed to Smith Mountain Lake for a few days to celebrate with the McCullers... We had the best food in the world, got lots of neat things, and enjoyed their company~ It's hard not to when you feel like you're at a vacation home:)
- We came home to turn back around and venture back to Richmond to spend New Year's Eve with Jon, Stacie, and baby Jonathan- who is the cutest little boy ever:) The kid's were really good and we watched the Hokies win the Orange Bowl- wooooo hoooo:)
- We are finally back home and taking down the Christmas decorations... and Chris has already started his countdown to next year:)