Friday, January 23, 2009

Barhopping has turned to househopping:)


Boy, are we looking forward to Daddy being home:) Tonight we househopped the night away- we picked up Boat Boat, played the WII at Papa Jack's, hung out with the fam at Todd and Ra-Ra's, and had a great night... Addison started using the word "Why?"... to EVERYTHING! She is such a smart little girl. I think Chris always knew what was going on, but with the way Addie talks and communicates it makes it seem like she is so much older. For instance- what 20 month old totally "pounds it" and "blows it up"- with sound effects and all... Thanks, Boat Boat:)

Today, for a fleeting second, I totally had the baby bug~ I think it's because Addie seems like she's growing up so fast and isn't a little baby anymore. But then reality sunk in, and Baby Tres can wait a while... make that quite a while if it's up to B-Baby:) Of course, we ended the night with a classic "Chrisism".
Chris~ Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the lord my soul to keep
God is good,
God is great,
And we thank him for the food.

AMEN.

And AMEN, Daddy's home, and it's the weekend... GOD IS GOOD:)