Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The McCullers do Disney

We had sooo much fun at Disney~ Magic Kingdom is just that- magical~ On Friday, we spent all day at Magic Kingdom with Todd, Sarah, and the boys... We all enjoyed the character dinner with Nona and Papa, too. The kids rode everything, and the adults even got to ride space mountain while Nona and Papa watched all four kids- I've never laughed so hard in my life- I was so scared, and Sarah kept laughing at me, causing me to laugh harder. It was so fun... On Sunday, we did Epcot- we were there early and shut the park down- We had a great seat for the fireworks... The disney marathon was going on, and it was so inspirational to see... maybe, just maybe, I'll have something to train for next year;)

Chris was so cute, he got shy around the mermaid. He's recently developed crushes on the princesses and characters... but Sleeping Beauty is his favorite:)



Addie would not stop kissing Piggy.