Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kid's say the funniest things...

Sometimes, the kids crack me up... and sometimes, I crack myself up even more...

Mommy~ Addie Tay, what are you going to say to Mickey Mouse at Disney World?
Addison~ Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Dog- as she breaks out into a dance... (For those of you that don't have kids, that is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song that we jam to way too many mornings.)

Mommy~ Hey Taylor
Addison~ Hey Shelley (right back at me without even hesitating... boy, I'm going to have my hands full)

I'm laying in bed with Chris in the morning half asleep... he rips the biggest fart... make that multiple farts (sorry if that's TMI)... and when I look at him... he says, "I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything." Hilarious... I really have a Bart Simpson in the making on my hands!

Getting a manicure and pedicure in Richmond with Stacie~
Shelley- Oh my gosh- they have Cajun Shrimp... that's Britney Spears favorite color, I have to get it!!!! (as I'm clearly soooo excited.)
Stacie- You know that?

Sad, yes, I'm still a fan:) One day I'll grow up... but not today:)