Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a difference a year makes!!!

Today we went to a pajama themed birthday party. Addie wanted to wear her new skeleton jammies... so I laid out Chris's new fall jammies- When I bought them, they were out of the "bones" jammies in Chris's size, so I got some pirate ones for him. He decided he wanted to wear his skeleton jammies from last year to be like Addie... Thinking it wasn't too big of a deal, I agreed and let him get dressed. It was fine... until we were walking up to the party and I noticed how small Chris's p.j's were... and that there was a hole at the top of his pants. That wouldn't have been too bad... except for the fact that my son never wears undies with his pajamas... and thought that he didn't need them at the birthday party either. Nice.


Wow- my kids are growing up way too fast!!!