Saturday, September 19, 2009

They don't miss a thing!

Tonight, we had Averey over to hang out and the kids were in heavan... They pretty much idolize him. He's so good with them~ he plays with them, listens to their nonsense, and will even step in and discipline them in his own innocent way so I don't have to:) BUT... you can soooo tell my kids are hanging out with a teenager. Chris now loves the phrase, "You lazy bum," he knows how to grab someones belly and flip them over in a suplex fashion, and the best was:

Chris~ Hey, Mommy...
Mommy~ Yes, Chris?
Chris~ What does pimp mean?

We ordered Domino's in pure Paigie K fashion and cheered on the Hokies... Can I just say Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo!!!! Go HOKIES! And Jen, please make Adam read my blog... I am sincerely sorry about USC... from the bottom of my heart. HA!..but maybe it's just setting up things for a rematch between Alabama and Virginia Tech in a National Championship (at least until Tech is creamed by Miami)~ and Adam, you know you'll have to join us again:)