Monday, September 14, 2009

Growing up toooo fast!

I know I'm behind on updating my blog... and I promise I'll get to it this week... but tonight I'm feeling completely sentimental. My little, Christopher, is starting preschool in the morning... He's gone for a couple of years, but this year it's three days a week and I'm just realizing that this time next year, I'll be sending him off to school. I remember there have been times that I prayed for him to grow up and go to school... but now that it's getting closer, it makes me sad! He's growing up way too fast... he's almost five! I guess I just never thought my little baby would grow up so fast:(...


This morning, I got a glimpse of what life with a boy is going to be like. Brendan, Addie, Chris, and I were all in the family room watching a movie before we started our day... Chris got down right beside Brendan... he bent over, and let loose in Brendan's face. He stood up and was laughing... and said, "Hey guys... I have a toot gun! You just bend over, aim, and fire. It's my toot gun!" Oh my, oh my!