Monday, August 31, 2009

No longer babies...

When we lived in West Virginia, I would watch one of my neighbors sons on Mondays for a couple of hours... She's a teacher, and today she had a training, and so did her hubby, so I watched their kids for them. We've stayed close friends with them since we moved... Today actually turned out to be an easy day... I remember watching her son when he was around 3, and Chris was a baby... Now between the two of us, we have 5 kids! She has two daughters and Addie had a blast playing with them. I have now determined that my favorite sound in the world is little girls giggling! The three girls were building legos in such a girl way- They were building "towers". When I went to see how they were doing, one tower was all yellow, one tower was all blue, and one was all green. I asked why... and they acted like I was crazy because I didn't know... "Blue was cinderella's tower, yellow was Belle's tower, and green was Ariel's tower." Ha! It was so cute just watching Addie play with girls and I realized how much she has grown up. She also loved playing kitchen... But it cracked me up~ I told Addie to put the pizza in the oven, and she put it in the microwave... oops, she's just like her mama:) Chris and Riley got along sooo good and they were such boys playing video games. The day worked out so well that for a split second, I thought, man, this is nice... I think I should have more kids and homeschool... and then I came back to reality!