Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jersey

Don't these relatives look soooo happy to be posing for a blog picture? Sorry guys, but I had to make you take one... We spent all of last weekend in New Jersey with Brendan's family... we had such a good time, and I never pulled my camera out:(

We ventured up to New Jersey to have a little family reunion at Aunt Denise and Uncle Bruce's house... Our cousin Susan came up from Charleston, and our cousin Hank and his girlfriend, Melanie, came up from North Carolina... I can't believe I don't have a picture of them... Chris was pretty much glued to them the whole weekend since he thinks Hank rules the world. I'm sooo in love with Aunt Denise's house... It's a real log cabin that Uncle Bruce built! How cool is that?


Here's Chris helping Susan with the fresh Jersey corn... Yummy! We ate it every night, and I wasn't sick of it- we stopped at the farmer's market to get some to take home!

We also enjoyed visiting with Brendan's grandma~ She recently moved to a new home and we are glad that we got to visit and see where she's living. Her new place is quite nice and she seems to have everything down pat already~ She even took us all out to her "ice cream parlor!" Thanks Grandma!



We had such a fun time with you guys... can't wait to do it again!