Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Part 1:)




We started off our Thanksgiving day celebration with a huge family dinner at my Aunt Linda's house. She was the "hostest with the mostest" and held a feast for 32 people!!! It was so delish and we had a great time:) I am so thankful for my family! I am so, so, so thankful that my grandparents were at dinner- This past year, my Nanny found out she had lymphoma- but battled it like a trooper... She went through chemo and radiation, lost her hair, and if you could see past Pappy at the head of the table- you would never know it- she looks wonderful:) We ate way too much, and Chris and Addie loved the attention from everyone- Chris's favorite part was playing video games with Averey- and for those of you following the blog- yes, that is Averey Lee, my little cousin that used to run away from me... Now he loves me- and check out how handsome he is:) Oh- and he is keeping the family tradition going- he made the basketball team- looks like the kids and I will be making some trips to see him play:)