Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tomboy or Flirt?

Addison lives her life playing and hanging out with her older brother... which may get her into trouble when she's older. She's definatly got the girlie side going on- she's become quite obsessed with princesses, ballet, and Dora:) However, she totally relates to boys... and I really think she knows she gets me when she talks about them! Every day when we go to the gym, she'll say, "I'm going to play with the boys!" I tease her, and when we leave the gym, she says, "Mommy, I play with boioys..." like she's taunting me. Today, when one of Chris's friends went on an outing with us, he sat in the car by her. Addie has a crush on him~ and it was hilarious- her face lit up when he sat beside her~ she totally turned the flirt on~ I had to get a picture:) Like her mama, she was "showing teeth"!


The other day, it was rainy and we spent the entire day playing inside... Addie's new thing is she loves playing hide-n-seek...
Addie~ Let's play hide-n-seek.
Mommy~ O.k., Addie, go hide! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Chris- go find sister!
Chris~ (He was building legos in the family room and didn't move or look at all.) Duh, Mom. She's under the kitchen table~ she hides there every time."
Addie~ Crawling out from under the kitchen table, "Here I am!"