Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Festivals...

The kids were so good today, and it was so nice out, I decided to treat them to a special activity:) Can I just tell you how much I love fall festivals!!! I would go to one every day if they weren't so expensive! I found a coupon for a discounted admission at Layngs Flower Farm- so we spent a good three hours there today!!! We enjoyed a hayride, moon bounces, painting pumpkins, free popcorn, slides, a hay maze, slides, and more! It was a great way to spend the afternoon!

Addie made me do the slides with her... and I went flying!


This is worth the money:)

Nice hair, Add:)

Chris made a couple of friends and loved being King of the Mountain on the moon bounce:)


After a quick dinner at my parents and some hanging out with Uncle E, we made it home for bedtime. I was putting things away downstairs and I told the kids to run upstairs to get ready for bed... I came upstairs and found this... toooo sweet... They love each other sooo much:)