Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally feeling beddar...

After being sick for what felt like decades, my kiddies are finally feeling beddar... Chris says "better" like cheddar- and I think it is the cutest thing ever. He's really been improving on his speech lately!!! He has almost mastered his "s" sound and we're sooo proud of all of his hard work:)

Both kids got the flu shot/mist today... so hopefully we're going to stay well this winter- being sick was awful:(... But look who's back to herself... how can you not love a little girl in knee socks:)

We stayed super busy this week... and I've been really bad about blogging everything... I promise to be better this week. And I'd like to give a shout out to Rebecca- J.D. informed me that she's probably my only loyal blog reader... I love you Bak-Bak, Butt-Butt, the love of J.D.'s life:) and thanks for reading:)!