Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictures...

I have always been in love with having the kids pictures taken... I had Chris's taken every three months, if not more. I had Addie's taken every few months until she hit one... But I literally haven't taken the kids to have their pictures professionally taken since last Easter. Today, I set out to visit Portrait Innovations, and I swear I was just going to buy the $9.95 package and call it a day. Sometimes, I don't even get one pose that I like, so I didn't foresee any problems. But... then my children decided to turn into angels and were perfect... they took great pictures and were even well behaved during the hour it took to look at them, pick them out, and have them printed. Soo... over a hundred dollars later (and after a lecture from Big Daddy B), we have the cutest pictures to share:)