Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lucy and Ethel are at it again...

I've been M.I.A. from my blog.... because I'm in Florida! Woo Hoo! Addie and I flew to Birmingham, and then Ashley, Betsey, Ellasyn, Addie, and I road-tripped it down to Ash's beach condo... that is the coolest place ever. Brendan, you are in trouble though- I think we (we meaning Ash and I) have decided that we were meant to live a life of leisure... and as long as we take care of our children, cook, and clean we are doing our jobs:) Speaking of taking care of our children- it's been constant chaos around here... we have three girls that each think they are the queen and aren't willing to settle on being a princess... but it truly is darling to see them play together- they LOVE each other. Last night, we did decide to venture out... so we piled the girls in a wagon, walked a good ways and went to "Tacky Jack's", a bar, with our children. Don't worry- we ordered all three girls virgin Strawberry Daquiri's while we enjoyed a Pina Colada... with Blue Curac in true Thelma and Lousie fashion. When I get home, I'll be sure to post TONS of pictures and share some stories:)

Chris is having a fabulous time with Brendan at Gram and Pop Pop's house. He was soooo excited he got to go play frisbee golf with Daddy and Uncle Sean- and he played the entire course. Chris- Mommy misses you sooo much- and can't wait to see you:)

Until next time...