Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Brock Hammill



The main reason for our Reno adventure was to see Brendan's cousin get married! Woo Hoo!!! The wedding was amazing and it was great to get to see all of Brendan's family. I always get nervous going to see Brendan's family, and then I realize that it's really stupid that I do, because they are the best bunch of people you could meet. Brendan always tells me that they are like my family but up in New Jersey... a really close family. And I can see what he means... Whenever we're with them, it's like we're with them all the time... We hug, kiss, and it feels natural:) They are all soooo sweet and it really doesn't feel like we only see them like once a year... they know everything about our kids and it just feels like we don't miss a beat.

The wedding was breathtaking... It was up on a mountain that overlooks the valley... and at night you could see the lights from the city... so romantic.

Brendan's cousin, Paul... I always have felt a special connection with him:)

The bride and her mom, Aunt Anne, how hot are they?!?

More and More like my family... the wedding turned into a par-tay!

Simply gorgeous!
Thanks for having us, and letting us share our special day with you!!!