Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due...

O.k... So, it has been brought to my attention that Boat Boat (a.k.a. Lauren) taught Addie to say, "I ain't never tired." I guess J.D. just made her say it 100 times to the point that she says it on her own. I should have guessed it was Boat Boat... but at least this is better than the dance she taught the kids last year at the beach.

We've been super busy today... we went to the mall with Nana, spent some Gymbucks, ate Chick-Fil-A... gotta love free kid meal Tuesdays!, went to a puppet show at Ida Lee... followed by the park, then Brendan took the kids to the pool while I met Lauren and Jackie to shop:) Whew... what a day!

Chris is quite the ladies man. Yesterday at the park playdate a little girl came over to all the boys and said, "Bye Christopher." She just said it to Chris... And then today, another little girl from his class had to move during the middle of the puppet show to sit by Chris. It's so funny- when I say something to him he blushes. It's adorable. I guess he gets embarassed... I think he's into older women. He's still talking about his obsession with Bak Bak, liking all the pretty girls in our family at the beach, and how he likes "fexy girls."

I didn't get the beach pictures uploaded... so I'll be playing a lot of blog catch-up next week... Brendan and I are off to a family wedding in Reno! We're also going to get to hang out at Lake Tahoe. I'm sure this is going to be a super fun wedding- The bride is sooo much fun and gorgeous... and We get to see Brendan's family so we're looking forward to it! Chris and Addie are staying with Nana and Papa. I hope Chris is alive when I get back:)