Friday, July 10, 2009

Flashback Friday

On Sunday, we leave for my absolute favorite week of the year... Nothing tops the family beach trip! Since before I was born, my grandparents have always rented a beach house... and our entire family goes for a week. We're staying in Duck at the Outer Banks~ and I can't wait for the week to begin. I have always been a beach girl... but now, I get to experience the beach with our children, as our own family, and it's better than ever. It is work~ packing for the kids, making sure they are safe, fed, entertained, greased up, sleeping, etc... but to be able to share the magic of our family beach trip is the best feeling ever.

Here I am seven months pregnant with Christopher. Brendan and I had NO idea how much our lives were about to change... so much more than we could ever have imagined! It makes me realize how much we've aged- we look so young... and well, smaller;) And I can't believe how much the kids have grown up... I'm looking forward to this trip more than ever because the kids are at such a fun age! I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures when I return:)