Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mommy's Night Out!

Mommy got to have a fun night out!!! I traveled down to Richmond and spent the night with the Pickrals:) Stacie's hubby, Jon, was Brendan's college roomie... and Stacie and I have become good friends, too-we always have a good time when we get together... The boys surprised us with NKOTB... New Kids On The Block concert tickets for Valentine's Day... I was also excited- I got to hang out with Baby Jonathan- I can't believe he's almost a year already!!! How cute is he???






Stacie and I enjoyed our night out- the New Kids still have it:) Does the black and white picture hide my bloodshot eyes?:) We tried to be groupies for a night... we had crimped hair and all... but along with about 100 other middle-aged moms, we were highly disappointed when the tour bus pulled off and headed to Baltimore for their next show:(