Sunday, March 22, 2009

Documenting moments with your children...

A special friend of mine wrote the sweetest e-mail and asked me to make sure I take pictures of Brendan and I with the kids. She recently lost her dad and she has tons of pictures of when she was a child, but only a few with her father. I'm pretty good about always taking the kid's picture, but most of you probably notice, it's always of just Chris and Addie- Brendan and Shelley are missing. So, from now on, I'm promising to try and take more pictures of us as a family, and not just of the kids themselves... I need to step away from behind the lens:)
So, of course I started the other day- Brendan and Addie were having some father/daugther time reading "Princess" books- Yes, Brendan can get quite girlie with his little princess:) I broke out the camera- and Addie started shooing Daddy away...


And then, there was a priceless Addie face:


Aww- that's more like it:)