Friday, November 13, 2009

Sticks and Stones...

may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!!! Today, Chris came home from the gym day care and told me that two boys called him chubby:( I think it broke my heart more than it did his! I asked him what he did, and he demonstrated how he growled at them and then they left him alone. At bedtime~ (Do you see me doing the happy dance- both kids are sound asleep at 7:30... we had a super fun day with our friends at the pool:)) Chris and I were talking about the whole incident...

Mommy~ Chris what happened when the boys were calling you names?
Chris~ They said, "Chubby, Hey Chubby."
Mommy~ Well, next time that happens, make sure you tell Jayden's mommy (one of Chris's classmates Mommy works in the gym day care) and also tell me- because I will beat those boys butts. (Not really, but it made Chris laugh.) Chris, when people make fun of other people, they just aren't happy with their own life- so maybe they are sad.
Chris~ Yeah, and Mommy, I feel bad for them, they may not believe in God.

Awwwwww... how sweet is that? He says it better than I do;)

Oh- and why is Miss Addie Tay way too smart? I was reading her Go, Dog, Go before bedtime. The book has like 60 freaking pages... I made it all the way to page 40 before I tried to skip one measley page- and she caught me! Ugh- stinker!