Monday, November 16, 2009

Can the weather get any better?

Oh my goodness... what a beautiful fall day! I'm LOVING this weather... and so are the kids...

We decided to take advantage of the warm temperatures and headed to Trailside park with our friends... Addie had so much fun playing with the Hayes boys and her friend, Libby:)




Chris played and played with some boys he met... and was disgusting when it was time to go... His hair was covered in sweat, dirt was under his nails, he smelled like a boy...

and he did not want to leave!

Luckily, we were right around the corner from Nancy's and Nanny's, so I promised a visit to both and he cheered up and left without a fight...

While I was at Nancy's, I talked to Eddie on the phone, and found out he is a blog reader... Woo hoo:) Love ya Eddie~ these are for you:)