Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to me!!!

Well here goes... It's officially been one year since I started blogging! I'm so glad I started on this adventure because I would never be able to recount half of the stories, sayings, and happenings of our family. My children are my everything and I'm so glad that they will be able to look back on our every day life. This blog has had it's ups and downs... ummm can we say posting my weight!?! And I'm sure some of my ramblings and every day stories bore some of you to pieces... but it's our life and I love it... and I'm so glad I get to share it with you.

Thanks for reading:)

And just for kicks...
Chris~ Hey Mommy, Guess what... I'm a professional.
Mommy~ Oh really Chris? A professional?
Chris~ Yes, mom. I'm a professional Hungry, Hungry, Hippos player. I beat Dad seven times in a row. I'm such a professional.

HA!