Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful... Summer Days:)

Life has been soooooooooo easy here at the McCullers household... We live outside and then retreat for naps... then return outside:) I really think I'm going to go into depression when winter returns again- I am a warm weather gal~ and lucky my kids love it as much as I do.

Yesterday, I used one of my mom's tricks from when we were little. I turned on the water, filled the kids water table with water, and gave them rollers and paintbrushes and told them they needed to paint the playset. It gave me enough time to read my People magazine front to back- pure bliss:) Note- I was smarter than my mom- Once she had Todd and I "paint" her car... good in theory until my dad pointed out it was scratched from front to back- oops:)



Oh, and of course we continued the water play... and the kids ended up nakie:)