Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We stayed sane...

I'll be the first to admit I was a little worried about spending a full week with Ashley and all four kids... but Lucy and Ethel managed to stay busy the entire week... and I'll have to say- we miss them this week- Even Chris had to talk to Betsey on the phone today!

What all did we do... we visited about ten parks between Leesburg, Brambleton, and Ashburn, visited my grandparents, had lunch at Johnny Rockett's (with my friend Rosie and her two kids... I think we were the waitress's nightmare- a table of 3 adults and 6 kids 4 and under), went swimming at Ida Lee, cheered on our family softball team, visited Lola's- a bakery in Leesburg that has been featured on Rachel Ray- yum yum!, the list goes on...

The gang


Of course I had to get pictures of sweet Elle...






And we finished the week off with a cookout at my parent's house with the Curtis family. I really think little Greyson makes the Yo-Yo's proud... he's starting early:)