Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blog Hiatus...

Slacker... I know, I know! Things have been crazy here, and I feel like I haven't had a minute to update the slog~ but we've been having so much fun and doing so many fun things, that I promise to update when we return. Tomorrow, we're headed up to Bethany Beach with Todd, Sarah, all four kids, and Nona and Papa... should be interesting- and definatly eventful:) I couldn't be more excited for this trip. Do any of you have a bucket list~ you know, those things you want to do before you die? Sounds horrible, but tomorrow I'm getting to check one of those things off! Before we switched to going to the Outer Banks, we always went to Rehoboth Beach in DE. The "beach week" with my family is my absolute favorite week of the year. It always has been and always will be, and I have so many wonderful memories of our different trips. Tomorrow, I'm getting to take my kids to Funland, the boardwalk, and Grotto's Pizza! I've wanted to do this since... well, before we even had the kids, and I'm finally getting to- on Mother's Day:) So, what's on your bucket list- I have sooooo many things- I need to get working on them... Here are just a few:

Go to both Hawaii and Ireland with Brendan
Go to the Kentucky Derby with the Ya-Ya's and wear big hats and drink mint juleps
Convince the Ya-Ya's and have all of us get the "freckle" tatoo
See George Strait in concert- for the millionth time
Drive on the Autobahn in Germany
Run a half marathon
Dance on a bar- can you believe I've never done this!?!
Eat at Paula Deen's Restauraunt

Oh, I could go on and on... but I better head to bed!
And- I also want to wish all of you wonderful mommys out there- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!