Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bethany Beach




We actually stayed at Bethany Beach on our little getwaway. The house was great thanks to Todd's work and we all had a great time. The kids couldn't get enough of each other. We had this great screened in porch off the main living area, and the kids would run around for hours just playing together. We would all take turns entertaining the kids on the porch... One time I walked outside when it was Todd's turn and he had them all lined up against a wall. I was quite impressed... I was thinking, "Awww, they are playing Mother May I, maybe Simon Says, or something along that line." Nope. Todd had a box of those white snappers- the things you throw and then they make a sound like a gun... Todd had the kids against a wall and they were playing "Dodge the snapper." Only my family:)
We did do some educational touring of the area and visited Lewes, DE, the oldest city. Brendan had fun learning about the history of the area, while I enjoyed the antique shops:)