Saturday, May 2, 2009

The drive is worth it:)

The Apple Blossom Parade on Friday night is always a "firetruck" parade. It's the "World's largest firetruck parade"- or so the sign said. There are also some marching bands that are in it, and the coolest thing is there are always some random people that are cool to see- Or, I guess "cool" to people like me that love celebrities and read US Weekly the second it arrives in my mailbox:)

Here is Bo Bice from American Idol. I'm sure he was thinking, "How did I go from American Idol to riding on a firetruck in Winchester, VA. Nonetheless, he made my night!

Erik Estrada from Chips... Averey had no clue who he was. I know that Chips was a police show and that's about it. And Jenny wants this picture... Hmmmm, could we be showing our age?

Sweet Katie. This is Jenny's neice and Chris's crush. She has been going to the beach with us for the past few years, and Chris is so enthralled by her. He was so cute... When we got in the car, he asked when can we see Katie again. He then said she is prettier than Sleeping Beauty. For those of you that don't know... Sleeping Beauty is his absolute favorite- Chris turns red when you mention her, so this shows how much he loves Katie.

Need I say more?

R-E-S-P-E-C-T... The one and only Joe Jacoby. This alone was worth the trip. GO SKINS!