Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Gi Gi!!!

We had been planning a trip to the lake for about 6 months to celebrate Grammom's 85th Birthday! We missed having Susan with us, but the rest of the McCullers gang spent a great weekend at the lake honoring Gramma. Uncle Bruce and Aunt Denise brought the matriarch of the family down from Jersey and I promise that Hank and Melanie were at the lake. I can't believe I don't have any pictures of them... well, I do have two- but one I look awful in, and the other is of them in their p.j.'s while we were having cake... and I don't think it was blog material.:) Trust me there will be lots of pictures of them when we celebrate their wedding next month!!! I hope we're still invited though, because Chris and Addie wouldn't let them breathe this past weekend... Let's just say they are a little obsessed with them!

We enjoyed a nice dinner out at Blackwater and just really enjoyed hanging out... We're all looking forward to doing it again in a few weeks!!!