Saturday, March 5, 2011

13.1- Check!

This whole Disney trip started as a joke- Ashley and I posted on facebook that we were thinking of doing the Disney Princess Half Marathon... After realizing that everyone really thought of this as a joke, we were determined to run it!!! And run it we did!!! Woo Hoo- We ran the whole thing- and had a blast doing it! Now, I just need to buy my 13.1 sticker for my car... I'll be blogging more about it on my other blog tomorrow, so make sure to read about it! And- just wanted to make a quick shout-out to Katie, Danielle, and Courtney- Girls- without you guys checking in on me, running with me, and all or your positivity- this would not have actually happened... Love you- and thanks for pulling me through!:)And Ash- You are the bestest best friend a girl could ever ask for- So lucky to have ya as mine.:)