Monday, December 14, 2009

An open letter to my daughter...

My dearest Addison,

For 2 1/2 years of your life, you were nothing short of an angel. I don't think I ever yelled at you. You were the sweetest baby and little girl I know. You slept, ate, played, shared, and pretty much did everything perfect. You will always be perfect in my eyes and you will always be my sweet angel... But what happened to you!?! You suddenly have a mind of your own, want to do things on your own, don't want to take a nap, are stubborn, and independent. As Mommy's always do, they try to find a reason why... and I'm totally in denial and am blaming it on moving you to a big girl bed. I mean, you haven't gotten a great nap, so you must be tired. Please tell me this isn't the start of the terrible two's... I thought you'd never hit them. Please bring back my sweet Addie.

I love you with all of my heart,
Mommy