Monday, December 14, 2009

For you, Todd

Tonight, we went to the Bull Run Festival of lights with Nona and Papa. I'd love to show you pictures, but we didn't get out of the car because the carnival is only open on weekends- oops! It's o.k. though because it was still worth the drive- the kids LOVED the lights and they all conked out 2 minutes after leaving the park- well, everyone except Mage...


Mage was sooo talkative tonight. He was cracking us all up, singing, telling stories, and being sooo sweet. This is one of his stories he told us...

Mage- "My daddy's name is Todd. He's so nice."
Shelley- Why is he so nice?
Mage- "My daddy can build anything. He works and makes money so I can buy the Choo-Choo Express."
Shelley- Is Todd ever mean? (HA!)
Mage- "No, he loves me and his Sarah, and Jack." AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.:)