Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving from my favorite Turkeys!!! I know, I know, this is the last year I'll get Chris the turkey shirt... It's a little too young for him... but he did love it.:) He wore it to school and when Addie and I visited his class for a Thanksgiving activity, his teacher told me how much she loved his shirt... and then she said, "And I just love that he would actually wear it!" Ha!



We had a really uneventful feast. Brendan was supposed to be working so we didn't travel to the lake... but his schedule changed at the last minute and he was able to make it to dinner which was hosted at my mom's this year. The entire family was there and it just reminded me how thankful and lucky I really am. The boys played crazy and Addie was her sweet self. Well- for those minutes when I had the camera out, that is.:)