Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!!!

It's that time of the year again, and I'm sure this was the first of many visits to the Pumpkin Patch. Daddy got to go on a trip to Switzerland and London last week, so we tried our best to stay busy. One morning, we got to the pumpkin patch when it opened and stayed until Chris had to go to school... The kids loved it. Chris was even doing flips this year in the moon bounce! The kids LOVE all things Halloween. They make me drive around neighborhoods to look for "scary" houses that are decorated. I think they find it better than Christmas lights! We've started collecting "scary things" for our yard and hope to decorate it next week. Chris wants to make it so scary that people throw up. Nice. He really wants "vultures" eating bones, so if you find some, let me know- Ha! But for now, I'm enjoying mums and cute pumpkins on my front porch, until the craziness starts!