Monday, October 4, 2010

HOMOwners

The past week, my mom and I have been busy scouring craigslist, consignment shops, and clearance sections!!! My brother, Eric, bought his first place with my cousin Dean Alex. They bought a gorgeous brand new townhouse in Brambleton... about 600 steps from Nick's Corner Bar.:) Eric gave us a budget, and my mom and I got to shop for it and decorate it... And it was a ton of fun! These are pictures before the finishing touches... and I'm even missing the best part- the totally upgraded kitchen which Jackie helped stock to the nines. We are sooo proud of you E.E. and Deanie!!!

My favorite find... leaning bookshelf on Craigslist for $100. And check out the leather chair. It's sooooo heavy and solid- and came from a consignment shop--- straight from a lounge at Dulles airport... I'd say that's a conversation piece.:)