Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's my potty and I'll cry if I want to...

Oh goodness- We're still having potty issues here at the McCullers household. Every time I write that Addie has pooped on the potty, it's a one shot deal. She's been in big girl undies for a year now and has never had an accident... She just won't poop on the potty- still! She holds it and asks for a diaper. We're all counting on her to go soon because we've promised her cone zone when she does!

Now, sweet boy Chris, has potty issues of his own. He is about to head to Kindergarten and still won't wipe his butt. I tried again and bought flushable wipes- Lightning McQueen at that... and today he finally did it! He wiped!!! Woo hoo! I was so proud- I checked, and he passed the test... And then...

He went running to Brendan and I heard this:

"Hey, Daddy!!!! (soooo excited) I wiped my own bottom. All by myself. And I know I did a good job and that it's clean... because Addie smelled it!"

LOL!