Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bad News...

This may be sad... but I feel the need to let her know the truth. Ever since I had Chris, Kathy (Ka, Kathy Solomon/Gilliam) has spoiled all of us. Chris and Addie call her Grandma Kathy. She gets them presents, savings bonds on their birthdays, random treats, etc. Kathy (and all the Solomon's and I) have a special bond... I've let her know that she doesn't have to do these things... But as you can see- she completely clothed my children here...

and if you had seen Addie's shoes she had gotten them too. She also got the kids silly bands... which Addie insists she has to wear on her ankles.


Kathy has said she won't do this when Jamie or Sara have kids... so Jamie and Sara, please take your time. Just Kidding.:) Kathy, I just wanted to let you know that we love you so much and all that you do for us... and I hate to break it to ya that you really aren't their Grandma... We LOVE you!