Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All Settled In...

We are officially moved in and settled... except for doing our master bed and bathroom, organizing the basement, and the long honey-do list that I'm sure will forever grow... Come visit!

Here's a peek... One of my favorite rooms- off of the kitchen and it feels like you are in a tree house...

The dining room- I used to hate this furniture... but it works in my formal dining room!...

The other room's are so big that they used up our living room furniture from the other house- the piano even fits by the stairs...

And here's our front room... When we moved in, I had NOTHING for it-
I'm so lucky to have such a great family... who likes to give away furniture... Here's my front room- all giveaways!!! Thank you sooo much! Brian hooked us up with a sofa and loveseat, Jackie gave us the coffee table (which I painted)... and she has two end tables that will be making their way out of Nanny's basement, and I took the dresser from my parent's barn! Wa- lah... until we have the funds to buy stuff, I think it came together pretty nice!


And as you can tell... the kids agree. The chair that Brian gave us is all of our favorite spot in the the house- especially for naps!