Sunday, May 9, 2010

O' Happy Day

We've had a busy weekend, but it was spent the way I love to spend it... with my family.:)

We had a Mother's Day get together at Nanny's house... she's home from the hospital. And I'm so thankful to her for having my mom so that I could be a mom. The kids made me a card, and Chris had made me a potted flower that he hid all week long for me... Needless to say, that was a little mess.:) Mommy gets to go have her nails did, and they even talked Daddy into padding Mommy's fun money account.;) So all in all, it was a good day!

Aunt Ra-Ra and I had a great time taking our little munchkins to none other than a... park.:) Precious memories like these are better than any gift imagineable. Although you can feel free to remind me of this when I'm sending one of my kids to timeout for the 100th time.:)




On Friday, Chris's arm was casted... and we go back on Friday to find out if it's healing or if we have to go in for surgery.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!