Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Are these not the sweetest Valentine's ever?  They sure made my day great... Addie and I enjoyed hanging out in Chris's class and as usual Chris was so sweet to his little sister... We then had a hot date for Chinese because Mommy was not going to cook on this holiday!  Let's just say it wasn't the most romantic night in the world, but full of love.:)

 Brenda and I did enjoy a grown-up night out the week before Valentine's.  For the first time, we paid a sitter outside of our family- We actually got a girl from our church- that I used to babysit when I was a teen to come watch the kids!  Talk about feeling old!  It was such a fun night- We went to Ford's fish shack with The Shellor's and then went to the Tori Nelson fight at the Patriot Center- and Tori won!  My whole family was there and it was nice to have a kid-free night with my hubby!!!