Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hail to the Redskins...

Go Skins!!! They are the best team in the world afterall... at least I hope they are this season! I gave it my best effort to convert Chris to become a Redskin fan, and at first I thought it worked...


But at the end of the day, he was still a Dallas fan. Boo! We had a great time going to Redskin training camp though- and Brendan even had a good attitude about it! The kids ran and ran and loved playing on the practice field. Chris knows no strangers and played in several football games with kids he had never met- He definitely didn't pick up my shy gene- He's a little Mike Pearson and will talk to anyone.




After the practice, we had a football and tried to get autographs. It was the last practice open to the camp.. and we were in the po' folk area. Almost all of the players exited by the "VIP" section. Most players didn't give the time of day and didn't sign autographs- but a few were awesome. I fell in love with this guy- as did most mom's that were there... He came up to where the po'folk were, set his pads downs and signed every single person's ball, hat, etc. One mom was so excited- he even took a picture with her son. I made sure to tell Chris that if he ever goes pro he better sign autographs ever day no matter how tired he is.:)