Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Destination Wedding!!!

We've had this wedding marked on our calendar forever. Chris was so excited to get to go on a cruise, and I just thought this wedding was in New Jersey at some random body of water or something. We were about a mile from our hotel when I started noticing Italien Jersey places... Like Frankies, Joey Leones, etc... and when we arrived at our hotel, I was told the beach was only a block away... And it then dawned on me- we were at the Jersey shore! The weekend was so much fun- everyone from the wedding stayed in the same hotel, we walked to the beach and even the boardwalk where the kids blew threw $20 in a hot second...


Speaking of the Jersey Shore... I'm almost quite certain Snooki and pals had been right where we walked...

Booze

Condoms

Poop

Tampons.

Nice. Need I say more?