Friday, September 17, 2010

School days...

Chris came home from school today and said, "Mommy, sometimes I just get carried away." LOL... Why do I think someone (as in a teacher, bus driver, etc.) said these words to him... HA!

His class has a behavioral management system and if they get in trouble their "birdie" flies off the tree into a "think about it" basket. Yesterday, Chris came home and said, "So and so (a boy in his class)'s birdie flew off the tree today!". He seemed so scared! I said, "Chris, what were you thinking when that happened." He said, "I'm afraid I'm going to be the next one!" Ha! So far, so good-He got a great report this week!:)

Addie had a great week at school, too... and now sings songs all day long. She loves singing, "What's the weather, what's the weather, what's the weather..." over and over and over again! She also cracked me up when she started singing, "Lollipop, lollipop, o lolly, lolly, lollypop." Sooooo cute.:)