Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy 60th Big Daddy Mike!

Sorry for the long post... but it was a great night! When we were at the beach, Brendan had the idea to have a surprise party for my dad's 60th birthday for all that he does for us. My brother's and I actually planned a BBQ for our immediate family- We would have loved to have a ton more of you guys, but we were on a budget!!! My dad had no clue and this actually went off as a surprise!!! A good time was had by all...


Blowing out the candles... he had trouble

Happy Birthday MAGE!

Brad and Nanny

Dean Alex GQ

The Grandkids and Papa Bear

MoJo and Dorothy Kareoking!

Gram and Chris dancing

You and Me

Pretty Nicole

Al, Joe, and Dad

B and his 'rents

Brad and Jenny

Mike and Judy cutting a rug

Awwwww....

Herm's car- I've been dying to see it- Lambo doors:)

O.k... it looks like some of the Smith's were hiding from the camera!!! It really was a night to remember.:) Thanks everyone!