Sunday, June 20, 2010

Growing up way too fast...

The kids are growing up so fast- right before my very eyes...

This week Chris got his first loose tooth- and it's already super loose!

Chris also swam in an 8 & under relay at his swim meet- We are so proud of him! He had never practiced a relay before. Brendan and I are quite sure that he DQ'd- but hey, if they didn't catch it, they didn't catch it... and they didn't catch it, so we're not saying anything! They came in fourth- even with a 5-year old. And Chris is soooo proud- he's almost as tall as Nanny! Ha!

Of course Addison think she's big. She now tells me that she's "not a baby anymore" and won't watch Handy Manny or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse because they are "baby shows." Yeah, I think someone listens to her big brother! And let me just tell ya- this little girl bosses us all around!