Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog slacker...













I never thought I would be a blog slacker... I actually enjoy writing them:) But... things have been so busy these past few days- nothing too exciting or important- just finishing up Christmas shopping, visiting Santa, wrapping presents, visiting Santa, going to Chris's school program (where he was quite the little star if I do say so myself), visiting Santa... I never thought I would say it, but I'm getting tired of visits with the guy in the red suit. At first, I was feeling like quite the slacker mom since we didn't make it to the mall to see Santa... but I feel like we've sat on Santa's lap a million times this month- The kids love him, but quite frankly, I'm all Santa'd out! Although- I really don't know what I'm going to do after this month is over- Santa (like in years past) has been the ultimate discipline tool- If Chris isn't cooperating, all I have to do is say, "I hope Ho-Ho isn't watching, or I think he's looking in the window, or Do I need to call Santa?" and he suddenly starts to listen- It works like a charm every time:) Chris has been so sweet- he has told every Santa that all he wants is a Nintendo DS for his Daddy... let's see if his Daddy gets one:)